Land Insurance

Most types of people can get land insurance, from a single person who just wants to insure a tiny bit of land outside their house to a residents association or road owners. Land Insurance is usually for normal pieces of land that have nothing but grass and trees on them but quotations can also be obtained for more varied pieces of land such as car parks, lakes and private roads. The amount of cover that you can get is between 1 Million and 5 Million pounds and is there to protect you should any third party injure themselves on the land.